- I am half Swiss / half Lebanese
- My mother tongue is French
- I have lived in Singapore, Poland and now I am based in Zurich, Switzerland.
- I became a lawyer in 2009, discovered yoga in December 2015 and became a yoga teacher in 2017
- I have a daughter
- I have been with my husband for more than half of my life (we are high school sweethearts)
- I didn't cook until in my 40s.
I started yoga in December 2015, when I was living in Singapore. I had started my own company as a cross boarding legal consultant and I was a new mum. I was stressed and overwhelmed. Yoga and its community became my anchor for stability. The more I practiced, the more I became aware of my self, my body and my life. This is when, the Universe sent me a stronger message.
I became a Full Time Yoga Teacher in October 2017.
That was it. I had found my Purpose and I was in Love with myself, my body and my life for the first time ever!
I have never looked back and have been growing ever since. I LOVE what I do, and teaching has been a humbling experience and the deepest transformative one.
When I step on my mat nothing else matters. I am here, I am now, I am fully me. This is where the magic happens. This is where everything becomes possible. This is where I see, I feel, I fail, I succeed, I move, I live and I heal. This is what I want to share with everyone who wants to receive. This is where I want to guide my students, how I want to inspire them and most importantly where I want them to be empowered and fall back in love with themselves and their life!